Tuesday, January 16, 2018

What doors are you KNOCKing on? (Be Healthy His Way Vision Study insight)

(This is a continuation of journal insights of a Be Healthy His Way Vision Study that we are currently hosting.  We are diffusing Young Living Envision or Frankincense essential oil during our study time.  I personally am diffusing Envision.)  

Scripture Insights:            Matthew 7:7

“knock and the door will be open to you”

Another action word … KNOCK.  Have you noticed that every action has a positive God response?  Knock, that involves a door whether it is a physical door or an imaginary door (how many times have you gone to your friend’s house and the door was open but you still “knock knock” on your way in?).  Ah … now that takes me down another trail … how many doors do we “imagine” in our path that aren’t even there but we allow them to slow us up or … egads … we don’t even go through the opened door but stop or even worse, turn around and leave.  Think of the times you have done this in the natural and then ponder or ask for insight in to the number of times you’ve done it in your mental, emotional and spiritual realms.  Wow.  Just a bit humbling there for me.  Definitely have got some time on my knees to repent as I allow Him to bring to mind times that I have created a door where there was none.  Yip, another area to put on my AFT list to get God’s perspective into my amygdala so my fight or flight, safe/unsafe aspect are aligned with His perspective which I am walking and growing in trusting more and more every day over my own perspective. 

What door(s) are you at?  Are you KNOCKing boldly?  Or not KNOCKing at all?  What’s holding you back?  You’d be surprised what is stored in your amygdala that is impacting your ability to proceed in this area.  It may have served a purpose in your past to keep you safe; however, often times the perspective was for a precise time (like as a 2 yo) and no longer serves as protection for you but rather as imprisonment for you. 

I find myself knowing that God wants to prosper my family.  We have had prophecy’s that affirmed Words that we had gotten directly from the Lord in regard to all that we have resources of to serve others to greater measure.  I KNOW this.  I KNOW what God has shown/told me specifically.  I BELIEVE Him and yet … when it comes to finances / provision, I tremble at the thought of even knocking on the door to open it have it come gushing out covering me and all those around me.  Are you kidding me?!?! I have so got to AFT through this hold that I have allowed the enemy to put on me.  If I don’t value myself enough to stand on the promises of God that all my needs are met and met in abundance … I should at least be bold in going after it for the people (that includes you guys!) that are surrounding me.  But wait!  It is commanded that I love my neighbor as I love myself.  Ut-oh, I guess I am and I’m not liking how I’m loving myself.  I know the areas of lack in my needs (not to mention wants) and its all there just waking for me to ASK, SEEK and KNOCK.   For me to be able to shower my neighbor (that includes you guys) with everything I want to shower you with I had better get over the lies and deceptions of the enemy and fall in LOVE with who God created me to be before I even fully understand it all and get busy ASKing, SEEKing and KNOCKing. 

Oh, my goodness.  Oh, HIS Greatness!  Just insight over one verse and I’m already feeling lighter, freer and bold at going after AFTing with Holy Spirit guiding me through the things that I need to release and firmly put in place GOD’s perspective and promise in my life.  Mind boggling how I could have lived this many years of my life in this bondage that is not in alignment with who He says I am.  I thought I had gone through a lot of healing and peeled many layers of my “onion” life … talk about accelerated peeling and freedom gain … so thankful for the doors God has opened in my life that I have gone through to learn and be certified as a practitioner and soon as an instructor to be able to help others accelerate in their God purposefully created being and life vision steps.  

Oh my, just got to take time out for an energetic happy praise and celebration dance.  Who’s joining me? 

PONDER POINT:

What areas of your life are you choosing to break free and boldly KNOCK to open the door on?  


(For those wanting to schedule an AFT session with one of our Certified AFT Practitioners, please contact us via MFB247@gmail.com or MFB247.com.  AFT is a gentle but effective way to permanently remove blocks that have been negatively preventing you from freely growing and expanding as you were purposefully created.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment