Tuesday, January 23, 2018

RESPECT ... what's your's looking like? (Be Healthy His Way Vision Study insight)


(This is a continuation of journal insights of a Be Healthy His Way Vision Study that we are currently hosting.  We are diffusing Young Living Envision or Frankincense essential oil during our study time.)  

Scripture Insights:  Jeremiah 29:11-13

God has always shared insights and deepened my understandings through my experiences as a mom and He is still going creatively strong in this area over 20 years later.  This verse is another great example of such revelation. 

‘“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,’

As a mom to two amazing young men with the Lord’s guidance and help I am constantly encouraging (not nagging, at least not from my loving perspective – LOL) my sons to know what their calling is, to embrace it and to be focused on living fully in it every day.  Some days, I am so overwhelmed with desire for them to not settle for less than His best for them and to not waste or allow time, energy and resources to be stolen away by useless things and people with less than their best at heart. 
This time of study and seeking Him in this verse brings accountability to myself.  In the last 7 years I have become more filled with understanding and purposefully aware of the desires of my heart that He created in me; purposefully seeking and going after knowing and walking in His leading.  However, I sit here right now and ponder that His plans for me are far greater than I have opened myself to completely understand even despite scripture, prophecy and Words that He has given others to share with me.  Let’s not even go there on the things He has spoken to me directly in His own solid but still and peaceful way which is louder than any verbal conversation I’ve ever had any day.  I can only imagine from the intensity of my desire for my sons I love so much, what God is feeling in His desire for me to get and know the plans He has for me and embrace it. 

Shall we even address the “declares the Lord” portion here?  I am getting a grin on my face and a giggle in my heart at the times I am so adamant about wanting the best for my sons (and husband) that I naturally take a power pose, corresponding voice and plant my feet in a solid stance to show them how serious I am.  If I, as an Earthly mom, feel and respond this way, I can only imagine (knowing that we are created in His image) that He himself is in Heaven standing and feeling as adamantly himself with His power pose (oh my what a power pose that must be as I know how confident and powerful I feel when I choose to stand in mine – I’m looking forward to seeing it someday in His timing) feet firmly planted in love and determination for ME.  Can you visualize the ministering angels being ho-hum, complacent, lackadaisical and not jumping into action?  Nope, me either.  I envision a heightened alertness that is saying “Yes Sir” and powerful purposed action and alertness waiting, listening and ready to be of service to immediately act as we empower them to assist us in making this come to be for ourselves with the authority He has given us. 

My heart has a bit of a catch in it as I relate to my sons and the times that they immediately respond to me versus the times they listen and don’t do in a timely fashion (if at all) or only half-heartedly listen and respond somewhat eventually or even worse, don’t listen at all.  Talk about major face plant here.  I honestly do not like the “RESPECT” response I am seeing in my own life in how I have opened myself up (or not) to take time and listen to what the Lord is saying and showing me.  How have I allowed myself to become so desensitized or busy that I do not with bated breath hang on every word and thought the Lord says and gives me?  How am I not waiting in anticipation and instantly doing what He says or leads me to do, knowing that when I take the first step in doing my part … He is only then able to do the wonders that He does bringing a 100% success rate and victory in my life and His will.  How have I allowed what others want, think or expect to invoke more of a response than what God wants, thinks and expects?


I’m taking a break here to go AFT and allow the Holy Spirit to lead me through exposing, rebuking, repenting and realigning myself with His truths instead of the distorted truths I have allowed to be stored in my amygdala that trigger my fight or flight, safe or unsafe processing in my choices.  I want to be free from my perceptions that have held me captive, impacted, and limited my actions, abilities and response to my deepest heart love and passion.   I cannot accurately express the intense feelings of my Being at this moment. 

PONDER POINT:   

How's your RESPECT to and for your Creator?

    -  Are you being RESPECTFUL and doing what He says and asks even if you don't understand?

    -  Are you taking a consultation role telling God what you think is best?

    -  Debating with Him?

    -  Forming a committee (with people who will see it your way) to make a final decision and plan of action?

    -  Or .... ?



(For those wanting to schedule an AFT session with one of our Certified AFT Practitioners, please contact us via MFB247@gmail.com or MFB247.com.  AFT is a gentle but effective way to permanently remove blocks that have been negatively preventing you from freely growing and expanding as you were purposefully created,)  

No comments:

Post a Comment