Saturday, January 13, 2018

What are you SEEKing? (Be Healthy His Way Vision Study insight)


(This is a continuation of journal insights of a Be Healthy His Way Vision Study that we are currently hosting.  We are diffusing Young Living Envision or Frankincense essential oil during our study time.  I personally am diffusing Envision.)  

Scripture Insights:            Matthew 7:7

“Seek and you will find”

The action step here is “Seek”.  It’s a norm to find something when you seek.  My thoughts then go to if I’m not finding something, is it because I’m not seeking?  Am I being impacted by something from my past that is holding me back?  Am I afraid of what I’ll find?  Do I not have enough trust in God to take the step He lays on my heart to take because I might fail?  I have a bulletin board that I put cards with thoughts and ideas that God has inspired in me to take and do.  I sit here now and look at the board and know that they are all great things and easy for me to do.  The majority, I have not done yet even though I know they are all great ideas and even come from my areas of strength.  My stomach is heavy and a bit in knots because … I know the ideas were spoken to me by God and no one else.  Thus, I know IF I take the step and DO what He has given me insight to do … THEN it can only have the purpose of victory and success.  Doesn’t matter what it looks like in the world’s eye (who shows up, what others think or say, etc.).  I’m wrecked as I think about all the examples in the scriptures where Jesus spoke of great faith all because He said to do something and the person (quite often a non-Jew) would turn and take the first step to head to do despite what his eyes or fellow companions were saying and thinking.  Numerous recorded accounts showing that when the person did what Jesus told them - even if they couldn’t understand it, why or how – they opened the portal for Heaven to come to Earth to make it happen in their expectant journey for what they had come seeking.   

Knowing all this, why am I not eagerly DOing the thoughts and ideas that God is downloading to me.  He only gives good gifts.  He sets me up for success.  He will not ask or tell me to do something that would bring me harm. 

Yip!  You guessed it … I’ve add this to my AFT list to take to the Lord and go through clearing.  I’m so ready and eager to have the heaviness off my shoulders and chest as well as the tightness of breath when I look at the board of great, doable ideas and that doesn’t even describe my physical reaction and shut down when I actually think about taking an action step and implementing even just one of the suggestions.  Oh my, YES! It is time for this block to be gone.  I am breaking free to be clear to step and DO as He lays on my heart and mind not worried about response or turnout as I KNOW if GOD SAYS IT … It has purpose and Victory. 

PONDER POINT:

What things are you not “seeking and finding”?  

What’s blocking your forward movement? 



(For those wanting to schedule an AFT session with one of our Certified AFT Practitioners, please contact us via MFB247@gmail.com or MFB247.com.  AFT is a gentle but effective way to permanently remove blocks that have been negatively preventing you from freely growing and expanding as you were purposefully created.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment